Part Number: HONEYWELL E.A.C F300E1027
Honeywell E.A.C F300E 1027 20″ x 20″ (1400 CFM)
• Available in four sizes to fit most ducts; adapts to airflow from either side.
• Capacity varies from 1200 cfm (2040 m3/hr) to2000 cfm (3400 m3/hr), depending on size.
• Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
• Pressure drop is approximately equal to that of a regular fiberglass filter.
• Optional W8600F Air Cleaner Monitor indicates air cleaner performance, reminds homeowner when a cell and prefilter wash is due, and when to check the system.
• Optional wireless W8600A AIRWATCH™ LCD indicator provides reminder when air cleaner electronic cells need washing, as well as reminder when UV lamps need replacing and when humidifier pad needs replacing.
• Galvanized cabinet protects against rust.
• Neon light next to on-off switch tells if air cleaner is powered and if high voltage is present.
• Prefilter screens protect cells from large dirt particles.
The F300E Electronic Air Cleaner is mounted in the return air duct of a forced air heating, cooling, or ventilating system. It captures a significant amount of the airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger from the air circulated through it.